More expensive..?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shell
Rick

Unless of course you look at compressed neoprene, which is more expensive again!

Generally in price it goes

Uncompressed Neoprene
Trilaminate
Compressed Neoprene

Chris

I have to think that a shell drysuit is much easier to donn than a neoprene, right? Unless the neoprene is coated or lined, as I know my wetsuit, once wet, even with sweat - is a &%$## to get off.

I would think a shell suit is much easier to slide off, plus maybe lighter in weight and bulk than a neoprene?

Tibbs once bubbled...
Unless of course you look at compressed neoprene, which is more expensive again!
Oh yeah... forgot about that stuff...
Rick :)

Oh yeah... forgot about that stuff...

It's rubbish anyway - the stuff never dries and it's a pain to find leaks in. Very very heavy as well.

Never dived in a suit made of compressed neoprene - just met lots of disgruntled owners!

Though those who like it seem to love it.

Chris

P.S. How do you get the Tibbs once bubbled bit on top of your quotes? Mine always just comes up as Quote:

Use the blue quote button above the reply button. If you use the quote button on the post page, you don't get the bubbled thing.

Back
Top Bottom