DUI TLS 350 vs Viking X-Treme, opinions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aidensnd

Reaction score
Okay I have narrowed my drysuit search down to either the Viking XTreme or the DUI TLS 350. If anyone has tried either or both of these suits I would love to hear your comments.

Thanks
Dan

My wife and I are both using viking x-tremes and have been very happy with them. They've proven tough and durable over the 100 odd dives since we purchased them. There are few seams (this is important to someone who had an oceanic flex with lots of --leaking-- seams). The valves have given me the high quality performance I expected. The intake valve is very quiet, so I had a period of acclimatization after the noisy intake of the oceanic. And it stood up to the below freezing temps this weekend. Good suit. I'd buy one again.

Oh, I know a fellow in Alpena who does some commercial work. He also has an xtreme. I questioned him pretty closely before I bought mine. He was, and remains, very satisfied.

Hope this helps,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom