Viking Drysuit with HUGE boot - what fins do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vikingdrydiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone out there have the largest size Viking drysuit boot, and if so, what fins do you use? I just got a new Viking with gigantic boots and I'm having a heck of a time finding fins to fit these boots.

thanks in advance!

XL Jet Fins or if you are a saquach, try the XXL's.

XS Scuba Turtle fins!

Thanks guys - I also got some recommendations for OMS thrust and slipstream fins. I think I'll be doing some fin shopping this weekend!

On dry land, I fit in things with the number 13. In wetsuit boots (either in my wetsuit or over my drysuit "socks"), I can fit in XL Jets. In my lace-up drysuit boots, I fit nicely in Turtles.

In big rubber work boots covered in a very thick layer of hardened concrete (permanently preventing any possibility of foot-first ascents), I could likely still fit in XXL Jets. :D

I was just reading about Forcefins....they say they can accommodate large boot sizes.
http://www.forcefin.com/FF_PAGES/FF_Products/proforce_product.htm

proforce_combat_boot.jpg

my Beauchat X-Jets have a really large foot pocket as well. My instructor ordered them to use with his drysuit, and they were too big. They fit my fat feet perfectly.

I have a huge pair of "Force" fins that I accidentally purchased on e-bay. They look exact;y like the ones Rob9000 showed in his post. They are at least a size 15 or 16

Look into the OMS Slipstream fins XXXL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom