Polartec w/dropseat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dawn

Contributor
Reaction score
Just purchased a drysuit. Then I needed a polartec for warmth. I was told that the suits you buy for diving are made different from the ones in let's say Bass Pro catalogs. But, the dive shop doesn't sell any with a dropseat. Does anyone know of a good polartec jumpsuit with a dropseat so that at least it could be a little easier if you make it out of your drysuit in time? I woke up this morning trying to re-design the one I just ordered.:mean:

DEPENDS!

I'll never dive dry without them again.:)

Thanks for the replys. I looked again in a catalog and what they show isn't a dropseat, but a zipper. Not sure if that would be a good idea. The depends will definitely be a purchase item. My husband emailed Janice at Softwear. So, my search continues. :)

I have long johns & polar fleece pants that have the crotch zipper and they are fantastic. I must admit when I first tried them I was a little worried about the fabric getting in the way even when unzipped, but as you sit or crouch, the fabric parts quite amply to prevent any accidents. I have even gone behind a bush with this set up & it works well with no dangling flap to worry about if you are really in a rush.

Back
Top Bottom