What color do you want your drysuit dive skin??

What color/kind of Fusion Skin would you want?

• Solid Black

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Solid Black with Graphics

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Red

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Camoflauge

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 16 25.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveJedi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Whites Manufacturing has recently launched a new dry suit - The Fusion - This new suit involves brand new dry suit technology - An inner shell bladder, with an outer lycra/neoprene skin. This outer skin is removeable and replaceable. (Please check out our website for more information on the suit).

The suit right now is being sold with a solid black lycra skin - which is extremely flexible. We understand that divers will want graphics, different colors, maybe comoflauge, SAR skin, an Instructor skin etc. The question I have is....

What color or style of skin would you want if you had one? Is there a graphic that you think would be really cool? Maybe you want bright yellow as an instructor so students could see you better underwater? Pink Camo? Superman or woman? Feel free to have a vote on the pole - or add your suggestion!!

I will post pictures of some samples we just got in as soon as I can...

If you are confused - and you are going to DEMA - find me/us there with lots to try on - with all the sample skins.

Until the Next Dive, :popcorn:

Tyler

Black with black accents to match the rest of my gear.

We have one coming that is solid black with some cool grey graphics on it.

Until the next dive,
Tyler

Sweet suit with options, cool.
Will they be available directly from manufacturer?
What price category will it fall into?

Black with yellow seam accents like the old Cousteau wetsuits could be cool.

vlcsnap-347877.png

The suits are available now through any authorized dealer. Unfortunately we do not sell direct to consumers. Having said that if there is not a dealer in your area - we are looking for new dealers - just let your local dealer know what you are after - this sytem has a rock solid patent, so you won't find another dealer with this system.

As for Black with yellow stripes - got it - one vote for black with yellow!

I like the picture btw, anyone that wants to throw an example of graphics - feel free - if you don't want to post them - pm them to me, maybe your graphic will be the next Whites Fusion skin!!

Tyler...I love the black with yellow. Black w/women friendly accents would be extremely popular. I have people talking about buying 1-2 extras to look fashionable.

Rule #3 of diving...always look good!

Tye-dyed or leopard skin print would be cool. Most suits on the market these days are black with some colour accent panels. Go for the gusto with something really bold.

Cheers,
Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom