Whites Fusion Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, I am really interested and looking at the Whites Fusion Drysuit. I read the review from the other thread and that got me looking at it even more. My issue is that I need pockets so that I can put all that junk I am carrying!.... However, I am reluctant to put on a pair of X-shorts... I don't like the idea of wearing an underwear outside my pants (all about image in diving :p)...

Would the pockets be able to stick on using the neoprene glue? Would the manufacturer be able to sew some pockets on it? Anyone? thanks in advance.

As the suit stands today I would not be able to recommend attaching anything to the outer skin of the Fusion. I am madly taking down notes as to what everyone wants with regards to pockets, so stay tuned!

Until the next Dive,
Tyler

As the suit stands today I would not be able to recommend attaching anything to the outer skin of the Fusion. I am madly taking down notes as to what everyone wants with regards to pockets, so stay tuned!

Until the next Dive,
Tyler

I second the sugestion for pockets. Good pockets too, not just something that is hardly enough for wetnotes. A below pocket with no less than 1/2 to 3/4" gusset.

I would highly recommend talking to Mike at Dive Right in Scuba, they have a package that you could buy the suit that has the pockets on the skin.. I have a fusion too and am selling it.. it didn't fit me right.. XXL if you are interested.. but Mike is absolutely amazing to work with..
Good Luck!:14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom