Funny dive beanie / hood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BLD_THRST

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Has anyone seen the neoprene beanies / hood that has horns or a sharks fin on it? i have seen it and it looks really cool and i wanna get one just for the heck of it.... sure looks funny diving with one of those.... if u guys know where i can get one online, do let me know....

Check with Ber Rabbit here on SB, she wears one, guess...the one with pink ears :wink:

Actually my ears are light orange :D The little centers are pink though!

Mine came from Terrapin Wet Suits. A little pricey, yes but it's held up for two years and counting. They can customize just about anything you want if you don't see something you like :D
Ber :lilbunny:

I love the bunny ears. I've grudging accepted the fact that my rabbits will never want to scuba (or even get wet), but maybe they'll get a kick out of seeing these :D

Chris Sommers at Terrapin wetsuits has made me many beanies, including my Shreck beanie and for my birthday last year, a viking beanie complete with horns. Both beanies have holes in the beane where the ears/horns are so I can blow bubbles out the ears/horns. I've never seen it, but other divers tell me it's quite funny. She comes around to the Houston area dive shops about once per month to take orders, or you can order online at the terrapin wetsuits page.

Frank

Has anyone seen the neoprene beanies / hood that has horns or a sharks fin on it? i have seen it and it looks really cool and i wanna get one just for the heck of it.... sure looks funny diving with one of those.... if u guys know where i can get one online, do let me know....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom