MK3 v.s. Extreme + v.s. 4th element

Where to you stand

• I dive the mk3 or intend to

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I dive the weezle or intend to get the weezle (we're talking extreme +)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I dive the 4th element undergarments or intend to

• I dive DUI undergarments or intend to

• I use another brand of undergarments or other thermal protection

• I dive naked ;-)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthWoodsDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just dove a fusion for the first time and it happened to be my first dry suit dive and was in 39 degree water. Demo days actually. The first thing I noticed was I was still cold although I only wore the mk2 undergarments cause that was what was available. I am gonna buy my suit this week but after talking to the whites reps and the instructors there I am leaning towards the weezle extreme + instead of the mk3. price is comparable so that is not a deciding factor. It all comes down to warmth and comfort and I am seeing very mixed opinions and now these new 4th element products are out so I really dont know what to do. I had already planned to buy the mk2 and mk1 undergarments as I dive in water temps between 78 degrees and 36 degrees with dive times from half an hour to over 3 hours so I need what ever I get to be modular.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom