Thoughts on quality of these entry level suits.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akcoastie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking to purchase a 7mm full suit for free and scuba diving. I am not an avid diver, going only a few times a year, so I was looking for a suit on the lower end of the price range. I had my eye on the Henderson package that included the boots, gloves, etc. After searching through the threads for the last two hours, it seems that a few people have issues with the quality of these suits. Please let me know what you opinion of that package is as well as these. I am looking for a descent balance of quality and price.
-Parkway Men's Scuba Titanium- $129.95
-Tilos Titanium Semi-Dry- $129.95
-IST Men's Quality One Piece Scuba Diving Wetsuit- $139.99
I tried posting the website so you could see which ones I was talking about but I don't have enough posts yet.

Thank you ahead of time.

That's the one. The website I found the other suits at is unrealfind.com. Unfortunately the Parkway only comes in Med. I need a large or Med large.

Bought a tilos 7/5 mm semi-dry about a year ago. Fits perfect, works like a champ. It's really more a good wetsuit vs semi-dry, but for the money.....you can't beat it!! Coldest water I had it in was around 70F in the Bahamas last winter, and it was too WARM for that temp....had to vent it a lot.

Don't think you'd go wrong at that price.....it seems well constructed to me.

I also bought it at unrealfind.com and had good service.

Last edited:
I actually found a Pinnacle Cruiser combo with a Blue Reef hood, gloves, boots, hanger, and cleaning supplies for $225 shipped. From what I have seen on these boards, that suit is worth the extra month. Thoughts?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom