New Whites Fusion Bullet Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
WOW>..got a sneak peak at this before the DEMA show opened.

I got a little video. I am running out to of my hotel room, so if the video doesn't answer your question, post it here and I will respond later tonight :wink:

Enjoy, this thing is pretty sweet....There is also a sticky type back of the pockets that helps stick to the suit for less pocket sag, and the gator hide skin also stops the sag and provides more resistance to tears

Ahhh.....and just so you guys know, we have been fightin the battle for an all black suit with black graphics.....guess what....ITS HERE :D unless you want red or blue instead

PIC_0004.jpg

PIC_0003.jpg

Is this just a new skin, or is it a whole new suit? (IOW, can one retrofit . . . )

It sounds like a skin TSandM, just a different version of the Tech Ltd.

Any word on when this will be available? I've been eyeing the Fusion for too long but was gonna wait on buying a different skin on it initially to see if they fixed some issues with it. Any chances on some Christmas specials on the Fusion either? :wink:

Its a skin that will fit ANY Fusion model.

This Week ONLY, if you order one from us(whole drysuit), you will get a Sport Skin suit shipped to you, and when this becomes available roughly February, we will ship you the new Bullet Skin to go with your suit....so you don't have to wait to dive it. I am pretty sure this promo ends with DEMA, but I will find out tomorrow.

If your interested in one, call my Cell at 630-508-6453 to get your name on one(leave voicemail if you have to as I am at the DEMA show and pretty busy, but I will call you back). I will have pricing and more info tomorrow when the show actually opens...don't ask how I got in before it opened :D

Just keeping you guys ahead of the curve :wink: Remember, we work for YOU!

Is this just a new skin, or is it a whole new suit? (IOW, can one retrofit . . . )

I bet you want the red one?? :wink:

Thanks for the sneak peek Mike!

mike....you have an for demo that i might try out some weekend coming up at Haigh...I've always wondered about these....and what the difference in feel from my pinnacle is...

mike....you have an for demo that i might try out some weekend coming up at Haigh...I've always wondered about these....and what the difference in feel from my pinnacle is...

Nope, they haven't even officially released it yet...thats tomorrow :wink: So I don't have any yet.

Mike, Please let us know the cost and availability. Thanks!

Jen's been loving her Fusion (tech skin). I'm thinking this new one might be a real winner if they've solved the pocket sag (the graphics already look sooo much better).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom