Santi Enduro Drysuit Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tangfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My dive buddy Chris just posted a drysuit review of the Santi Enduro for me,

Rugged Comfort: Santi Enduro Drysuit

Technical & Commercial Diver, Chris Borgen, puts his gear through hell on a regular basis. The Santi Enduro, true to its name, is the suit of choice for the dirtiest of jobs and the most frigid waters. Don’t let the rugged materials fool you though, the Enduro is as comfortable as it is tough. Where other suits fall short, Santi delivers.

I dive both DUI and a Diving Concepts drysuits and have been really happy with both of them. After checking out the Santi suit before a dive the other day, I have to admit that it looks pretty darn nice. I hadn't heard of Santi, a Polish drysuit maker, until earlier this year when Grateful Diver got one of them.

The one thing that jumped out at me about the Enduro suit is the pocket for documents/keys/whatever right on the chest. I'm always fishing around for my car keys in my undergarment pockets so I'd really like that!

The Enduro suit is Nice but what I love is SANTI's Elite Drysuit! I have been diving it since June and Love It!
-Suit has a little more stretch to it.
-Suit is super smooth through the water
-Boot design is Awesome (turbo sole on steroids)
-Pockets Rock (comes stock with 2, shock cord mounted and easiest pocket to get in and out of
-Heavy Duty wrist seals
-solid seam construction
- Suspenders & crotch strap are super solid

We became a Dealer for them and are hosting a Demo Weekend for them @ Dutch Springs this coming Sat & Sun (9/17 9/18). If you are at Dutch come check them out! We should have all their products on our website shortly!

BTW, they now have a solid US Distributor in Oceanedge Outfitters:
Santi Products

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom