Ordering a Santi E.Lite Drysuit...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MNSCUBA1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm about to order my drysuit and have selected the following options. Before I make the order I just wanted to see if there is anything I missed or should change:
SANTI E.Lite Drysuit MTM
Inflation Valve Apeks
Exhaust Valve Si-tech
Flexsoles
Kevlar Knee Pads
P-Valve Halcyon
Si-tech Quick Cuffs
Si-tech Glove Lock QCP System
Si-tech Neck Tite Neck Ring System
7/9mm Neoprene Basic Collar hood
Silicone Seals

Thanks,

Chris

I'm about to order my drysuit and have selected the following options. Before I make the order I just wanted to see if there is anything I missed or should change:
SANTI E.Lite Drysuit MTM
Inflation Valve Apeks
Exhaust Valve Si-tech
Flexsoles
Kevlar Knee Pads
P-Valve Halcyon
Si-tech Quick Cuffs
Si-tech Glove Lock QCP System
Si-tech Neck Tite Neck Ring System
7/9mm Neoprene Basic Collar hood
Silicone Seals

Thanks,

Chris

Looks perfect! You will really like that suit. Are you going Plastic or Metal zipper? Don't forget to mention which side on the p-valve and you have the dryglove system, don't forget the drygloves themselves....and an Undergarment with the Bergen Merino as a base layer, that stuff is AWESOME! Oh, and extra seals...the replaceable system is pointless if you don't have a replacement ready to go when you rip a seal.

I was wondering if Santi has an option to add some sort of crotch cloverleaf overlay to guard against the crotch strap from a backplate and wing setup wearing?

I would say you don't need it. Material holds up... I've got more dpv dives on my Santi than I had in my DUI with the cloverleaf and I already was repairing the cloverleaf on the DUI ... No issues with the ELITE.

I was wondering if Santi has an option to add some sort of crotch cloverleaf overlay to guard against the crotch strap from a backplate and wing setup wearing?

I would stay with the Si Tech Exhaust. The Apeks, if your running lean on air in the suit, can leak if you don't have it closed a couple clicks. Apeks though, has a better response than Si Tech on the inflate (fills faster and stronger bursts of air). I think you have it perfect with Apeks inflate, and SI Tech exhaust. Agree on the Clover, not needed on that suit at all.

LOL - and I have to agree with the SiTech exhaust for the exact reason you mention. Funny.

I would stay with the Si Tech Exhaust. The Apeks, if your running lean on air in the suit, can leak if you don't have it closed a couple clicks. Apeks though, has a better response than Si Tech on the inflate (fills faster and stronger bursts of air). I think you have it perfect with Apeks inflate, and SI Tech exhaust. Agree on the Clover, not needed on that suit at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom