Mission impossible: Does anyone know who can print on neoprene wetsuits????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi ScubaBoard,
I've had the hardest time finding someone in the South Florida area (or anywhere for that matter) who can print logos on neoprene wetsuits. Does anyone know of a printer who can print on neoprene wetsuits? Or even custom make a wetsuit with the logo on it? Someone help!
Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Try WetWear in Northern Florida.

Try WetWear in Northern Florida.

Even if they can't, they may have someone they work with....

There was a thread recently with someone exploring neoprene "hose retainers" (BP/W substitute for inner tube)with custom personalized silk screening. Maybe they have a source....

Wetwear is not in North FL, they are in Hallandale (North Miami)
They can embroider emblems on any wetsuit (Like the emblem's on Netdoc's suit) as well as make custom suits with logos and custom colors etc.

For those of you who don't know cathy yet, she and her brother were Netdoc's students last year. :D

They can embroider emblems on any wetsuit (Like the emblem's on Netdoc's suit) as well as make custom suits with logos and custom colors etc.

I should send them my "holy" wetsuit as a test of that, Elena!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom