The Dynamic QUICK NECK - SiTech's new neck seal system - anyone used it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apparently it has just been shipped to the North American Distributor. Dive Right In Scuba is now advertising it. I will post a review if and when I get one.

They aren't available yet. I have seen them a few times. When Si Tech released it in an email blast, that was also their way of letting us know it was available to buy. We have some coming in that should be here in a couple weeks depending on customs.

They aren't available yet. I have seen them a few times. When Si Tech released it in an email blast, that was also their way of letting us know it was available to buy. We have some coming in that should be here in a couple weeks depending on customs.

Let us know your impressions Mike once you get your hands on one. I'm interested in one. Cheers

I have just put in an order through Triton Marine. I will give a product review when I have some dives with it.

I have and like the Neck-Tite system, except I was having trouble reaching my exhaust valve on the suit it was on. I blamed it on the Neck-Tite. After loaning the suit to a buddy for a dive and watching him it looks like the problem is more from the exhaust valve being placed too far back on the arm and the Neck-Tite may have nothing to do with it.

Let us know your impressions Mike once you get your hands on one. I'm interested in one. Cheers

I can already tell you...it's better :wink: It definitely is more flexible. Most people don't have a problem with the current one, it all depends on the persons size though. My only concern on this new one will be the top of it. Knowing already that my head scraps a little getting in and out of the older one, it will be interesting to see if the top can scratch more getting on/off due to the design. That would be the only thing I couldn't comment on at this point. I will do a video when we receive them, but it's pretty straight forward, it is a lot more flexible due to the less rigid design on the top. That allows more flex, but still keeps it sturdy.

I can already tell you...it's better :wink: It definitely is more flexible. Most people don't have a problem with the current one, it all depends on the persons size though. My only concern on this new one will be the top of it. Knowing already that my head scraps a little getting in and out of the older one, it will be interesting to see if the top can scratch more getting on/off due to the design. That would be the only thing I couldn't comment on at this point. I will do a video when we receive them, but it's pretty straight forward, it is a lot more flexible due to the less rigid design on the top. That allows more flex, but still keeps it sturdy.

Is there any news about it - did you guys recieve it yet ? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom