where to buy drysuit underwear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaworm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a dui 350 and need underwear, however because I live in an area where I will have to buy online where should I buy???? I'm fresh, cold water Michigan. I hate cold water so will 300g be more then enough?

I would go 400gm or something like the Whites Thermal Fusion. For online purchasing I have never heard anything bad about DiveRightInscuba.com . Or you could try Scuba Diving: Learn to scuba dive in Ann Arbor Michigan | Divers Inc, never been to the store but they have an online store and an awsome podcast. I use the Whites Thermal Fusion and with a wicking layer under it I'm good down to the high thirtys for an hour or a little more. I'm a wuss when it comes to cold water also, I feel your pain.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lake Michigan...HOME :D

During the majority of the year, I wear my Halo for pretty much all depths. If deeper, I add another layer for warmth. It all depends on the depth, run time, and obviously time of year. Shallow in April you need the same undergarment as deep in August. But that isn't the same as shallow in August.

So, what kind of diving are you doing? Tech? Rec? Deep and long runs?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom