Waterproof SD Combat Semi Dry VS Aqua Lung SolAfx Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

possumms

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hay all my first post here, im looking to replace my Waterproof W2 7mm Wetsuit, Im looking at the Waterproof SD Combat Semi Dry and the Aqua Lung SolAfx semi Dry Wetsuits.

Anyone out there compared them side by side at all.

I like both brands My W2 was great in the water but I found it was very ridged out of the water, made me feel a bit like a Michelin man, not sure what the SolAfx is like but they sound nice from what im told.

Any help would be great

Thanks
Darren

Interesting pocket design on the WP, but i don't like the back zip, means you always need someone else to zip you up. Have you looked at the hollis? Pockets, hood and self entry. Henderson also makes a nice 8/7 with self entry, but you'd need to add your own pockets. I like mine. I never noticed it making me feel stiff, but i pull the top off as soon as I'm out of the water. Some more options to consider.

I would go with the Hollis too. Great looking suit, can put it on yourself, it's warm, and the pockets are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom