Scubapro Evertec Drysuit Purchase for water 65-75 degrees , Thinking of going dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Life-Is-Good-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've dove dry before in the past here in Florida, using a DUI TLS350 , but that was 5+ years ago

I'm getting back into the hobby, tried on several wetsuits all around the place, ordered 2 online, and returned them. I don't like how restrictive they feel. I'm 5'-10" tall, weigh 205lbs, size 36-38 waist, and just can't get a well fitted wetsuit

I found a Scubapro 2013 model Evertec Drysuit brand new for $899 at a LDS

Living in Florida, I was thinking of just skipping a wetsuit, or having a 3/2 in a size XXL for the Key's diving where temps get above 80

But I been reading and bottom temps been around 70 degrees the past several weeks all ready at 60'

I REALLY like how a drysuit is so comfortable and not tight like a wetsuit.

The Scubapro Evertec has suspenders, Latex seals, front dig zipper, seems to have everything as the DUI 30/30 I was looking at

I'm thinking of 100-150G undergarments for temps between 65 to 77 degrees?

I know I can have a custom wetsuit made also for a few hundred dollars, But I'm thinking of just going dry again

Thoughts?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom