Looking to pic up Santi elite and concerned up athletic size?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ulfhedinn

-Skill Collector-
Reaction score
I am more active in summer. I can gain or loose 10-15 lbs throughout the year. I also lift weights. I am concerned about growing out of my expensive suit in one year. I did outgrow my Whites bullet suit in one year in the shoulders. any tips? Im not a bodybuilder but I do tend to get leaner in the summer but my shoulders may grow an inch or two wider and my arms might gain an inch or two? Any suggestions? Anyone else have this issue? Im in my early 40's and don't expect to grow like a teenager or someone one in their early 20's just trying to be cautious.

I have similar issues because of broad shoulders and, unfortunately, some other growing areas of my body. I, too, outgrew my Fusion in the shoulders and had trouble with the Bullet skin coming off on the shoulder when donning it. I, too, bought a Santi E.Lite to replace it. I figured that if I was going to spend all that money for a suit, I might as well spend a little more to get it custom fitted. I am happy with it so far.

As a side benefit, when you have it custom made, they put your name on the pocket, so if you are really narced, you can look down and at least remember who you are.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom