Pinnacle Tempo XT 3mm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave616

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone tried a Pinnacle Tempo XT 3mm? Been looking at this 3mm because it seems to be the closest thing I can find that meets all my measurements( in size Large).

Also, does the Merino lining help or hinder during donning and doffing?

I bought the exact suit you are considering (except in XL) after trying on several at the dive shop a couple weeks ago and had my first chance to try it this weekend. I am fairly new to diving and have only had the chance to try a couple other west suits which were rentals before I purchased my own. Compared to the two other rental suits that I had tried I prefer this wet suit over them no question about it. I am assuming it was the Merino lining that made it easier to get in and out of compared to the rentals, especially because one of the rentals were a larger cheaper Pinnacle, that I used and it also seemed a bit warmer to me.

Thanks, I'm planning on buying this suit from Leisure Pro today or tomorrow. They have good prices when you call them.

Purchased this suit a couple weeks ago. Very comfortable and fits well. The Merino lining and ankle zippers make it easy to get on. I ultimately chose this suit based on sizing, because of my athletic build, it's the only suit I found that could accommodate a smaller waist/large shoulder combo.

Overall, I'm happy with the purchase. I'll be using it in Coz in a few weeks. I'll post a better review then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom