I feel like having a sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds good. All Dry suits $100 and free undies... Ill be there LOL IM is Chicago it would be worth the airfare...

More seriously ...
Around here I will see dry suit deals that are free undergarment with suit, Free gloves and boots with purchase of suit and undergarment, or if you are ordering not liquidating stock you can do free fit for price of regular fit.

Talking with some of the guys in the shop, we have decided that we want to do a sale on Waterproof Dry suits and HOG Undergarments. Any thoughts?

As opposed to non waterproof drysuits?

Sounds good. All Dry suits $100 and free undies... Ill be there LOL IM is Chicago it would be worth the airfare...

More seriously ...
Around here I will see dry suit deals that are free undergarment with suit, Free gloves and boots with purchase of suit and undergarment, or if you are ordering not liquidating stock you can do free fit for price of regular fit.

We have been thinking about something along those lines. Would you rather have the fleece undergarment, or the "poofy" type (as one of my friends likes to call it lol)?

I personally dive a 400 gram, one piece - fleece. It has been great so far. Coldest water I have been in is 43 degrees and it was flawless.

---------- Post added February 20th, 2015 at 05:37 PM ----------

As opposed to non waterproof drysuits?

We could also do something with BARE, HOG itself, Viking, etc... just knocking around some ideas.

No thanks, but if you want to put a real deal out there on a front zip 3mil for really fat guys....I might just have to jump on it :D

We have been thinking about something along those lines. Would you rather have the fleece undergarment, or the "poofy" type (as one of my friends likes to call it lol)?

I personally dive a 400 gram, one piece - fleece. It has been great so far. Coldest water I have been in is 43 degrees and it was flawless.

I like the fleece undergarments. I have a 400g one also and have dove it in 37-39 degree waters comfortably with under armor as a base layer. The "poofy" kind are too bulky IMO

I like the fleece undergarments. I have a 400g one also and have dove it in 37-39 degree waters comfortably with under armor as a base layer. The "poofy" kind are too bulky IMO

I have used Under Armor as a base layer before, and it is pretty awesome. I use the Columbia Omni Heat layer now

It has been pretty comfortable. Honestly though, I cannot tell a big difference in warmth overall. Great for wearing around the house as well :wink:

---------- Post added February 20th, 2015 at 06:33 PM ----------

No thanks, but if you want to put a real deal out there on a front zip 3mil for really fat guys....I might just have to jump on it :D

A 3mm for fat guys is no problem (I have one myself lol). The front zip is where I have trouble.

You dive in water cold enough to use a 3mm? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom