Wetsuit jacket for women

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Musicgirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So, I super hate the one piece wetsuit mostly because I'm fairly tall and they usually feel like they are pulling on me. I've decided to go with a jacket and pants combo. I realize this will not be as warm and probably let in some cold water at the waist, but I dive is warm tropical waters and I have pretty much just been diving in board shorts and a rash guard. So a 2 piece is better than none. :)

Anyway... I am looking for a good 3mm wetsuit jacket. I find very few shops actually carry these and are limited in brands/styles. I imagine I'll have to order online. Any suggestions?

Interesting... I already have the pants, so I'm only looking at the top. I'm intrigued by the fact that it's neutrally buoyant. The material seems like it would be comfortable. Thanks for the reply.
However the photo doesn't sell me on it. Mostly because it doesn't event fit the model well. There's a lot of loose space at her upper waist, which wont keep you very warm. It doesn't seem designed well for a ...well-endowed woman. :wink:

Also I think I want the jacket more than just a top because of the ease of getting it on and off.

Back
Top Bottom