Comfort Zone Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dcj11516

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Fellow divers
I am looking to buy a new dry suit and was looking at The Comfort Zone Dry Suit
was looking to see if anyone has used one and their thoughts on the suit. Also if their is another neoprene suit that someone would recommend
Thanks

I'm shopping for a neoprene drysuit right now but wasn't aware of The Comfort Zone Dry Suit. Looking into that one now.

The two I'm considering so far are the Bare
XCS2 and the Waterproof D10 Pro ISS. Both seem to be about $2k. The Bare is front zip which I much prefer over the shoulder zip. But WP has replaceable seals and thicker neo, something like 2mm vs 4mm, so possibly warmer. DRIS carries both so I may ask Mike for comments.

Keep us updated on what you decide.

Will I talk to a couple of diver who said the comfort zone dry suit is one of the best. I call the company and talk to the owner and really like what he had to say. So I order mine today. Hopefully I have mine soon and well be able to post about it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom