If I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe... what size dry suit boot??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cybordolphin

Reaction score
Normally would you get a dry suit boot that is the same size as your normal shoe size? What do you wear under your dry suit for socks? Should I look at getting a size larger than my shoe size?

Thanks.

A boot size that's a little big is nice for extra insulation. Too small, and you'll get cramps. My boots have neoprene on the inside of the boot for insulation which is kinda nice. My feet don't get cold.

Mike

Normally you would buy a drysuit boot half size larger than your shoe size to accomodate for thicker/warmer socks. I work at a dive shop, and have helped on sizing drysuits for people. I've personally worn drysuits with the same size of boot as my shoes, and it made it uncomfortable, do too not enough room with a thicker sock. Good luck

I would have to agree with reiny13. I have worn a dry suit with boots that were exaclty the same size as my shoes and that made for a very uncomfortable dive. My poor little toes did not forgive me for about an hour or so afterwords.
kchris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom