Triple-l Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Morg_NZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone had or currently use this brand of suit?, I've been looking at the custom made option an I'm trying to fing the catch for their low prices!!
is the quality any good? and where or how do they stack up to other brands.
The option I'm looking at is a 2 piece suit 7mm with hood built into the jacket.
I'm not expecting the world from it BUT!!!:eyebrow: I would like a durable suit that's going to fit my needs for the time being and offer a reasonable ammount of protection and comfort.

I have a standard size two piece, no hood. Suit seems to be well made and as good as anyone else's regular neoprene. By that I mean it doesn't compare in fit and comfort to something like Henderson's Hyperstretch but it is also about 1/4 of the cost. From what I gather with Triple-L, at least in the US, is that a standard size two piece with attached hood will run about $94 delivered (includes $12.50 handling fee in the US). Add 15% for custom made suit which would put price at about $93 for just the suit but the shipping goes up on the custom suits to something over $50, at least in the US. Apparently, the custom suits are fed-ex'd direct from the factory in SE Asia while the std. sizes ship from a Chicago warehouse. If you are in NZ perhaps shipping would be cheaper. Bottom line is that the suit you are after would cost about $150 in the US, delivered. Still not bad for a custom made wet suit. The one piece suits will run a bit less- the two piece is sold as separates and is the most expensive suit they sell.

Back
Top Bottom