Fresh Water Virgin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMsDonna

Registered
Reaction score
Since moving back to Canada from SE Asia and Australia I have been cold in the water.
I have a 7ml suit, hood, gloves, booties .... is there something I can wear under this wet suit???? Pour warm water down it first ..... I am tired of being called a wimp by the other divers. A dry suit is not a financial option at this time>

First of all, welcome to ScubaBoard. May I suggest that you try posting the same question in the Exposure Suit section... or somewhere besides the intro section.. because I think that more people will see your question that way! If you have any questions or problems, or you just want to chat, PM me!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

Women generally use less air, therefore burn less calories, therefore chill more easily with their lessor body mass. You've got almost everything I use for 50F Calf diving, except I wear a 1 mil under the 7 mil. You didn't say how good the booties are or how thick the hood? I have 3 differernt pair of booties - low cut for warm water, high cut for cooler, and my super Tusa booties for cold water, which I even wear with socks. I also pour a quart of warm water down the inside back for my suit before a dive. Always wear a warm cap before and between dives to protect against that heat loss - even when it's nice above, along with an appropriate coat for the weater, and drink hot chocolate before and between dives.

Completing your Profile with location and seperately - your Dive Info will help in future diving discussions. You can use the Quick Links menu above for this. Sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message."

don :shades:

:mostlysun Hello there DiveMsDonna, my name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. Just wanted to make you feel welcome! If you’d like to chat, please PM me. Take care. :butnhome:

Click here to help greet a new member! :happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Moved from Introductions & Greets

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom