Any wetsuits for short divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kramynot2000

Reaction score
I searched the archives and see this has been discussed a little before but was hoping to see if there is any new information out there.

I'm headed down to Florida for the week after Christmas and wanted to get a 2pc 3mm suit for some ocean diving down there. I'm planning another tropical trip a month after so I wanted to just go ahead and purchase a suit. Right now I only dive dry here in California. Problem is... and others have the same problem... nothing seems to fit. I'm 5'4" about 165-170 and work out. Large suits seem to fit comfortably but they are waaaaaayyy too long. I would look at getting a custom but I don't think that is possible with only 2 weeks left before I leave. So, anyone know of any wetsuit manufacturer out there than sells shorter suits off the rack?

Thanks,
Tony

boomx5:
Why can't you wear your drysuit with a lighter undergarment?

Hey Scott,

I'll actually be bringing down my drysuit for my Cavern class at the beginning of the week but after that, I want to be in the same exposure suit as my wife and she'll be using a 3mm. That way I can get a better sense of how cold she is when I drag her back in the water for that 4th or 5th dive of the day. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom