Viking dry glove system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RCH

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to drysuit diving and I am concidering buying a viking rubber suit and I was wondering if anyone had experence with their dry gloves, and if they were easy to take on and off. Would I be better off with the diving concepts system.

thanks for your help :crafty:

Welcome to the board; I see this is your first post here. I suspect that you have more than a passing knowledge of diving if you're talking about Viking suits.
Viking's new bayonet dryglove system is made by Si Tech, an extremely reliable outfit.
You can use a great variety of different gloves with their system, even the $2/pair military surplus chemical jobbies.
The gloves latch & unlatch with about 1.5" of rotation, and they're secure to the point of being CE hazmat certified so you can go swimming in raw sewage or take a dip in your local nuke plant's reactor core. :wink:
I'm only slightly biased though, being a Viking dealer & all. :D
Where abouts are you located?

Bob3:
You can use a great variety of different gloves with their system, even the $2/pair military surplus chemical jobbies.
The gloves latch & unlatch with about 1.5" of rotation, and they're secure to the point of being CE hazmat certified so you can go swimming in raw sewage or take a dip in your local nuke plant's reactor core. :wink:
:D

As a slight hijack...
Hey Bob, got any suggestions for alternative gloves for the older style viking drygloves with the rings? I finally ripped a hole in one of mine, pretty much right where it goes over the ring and need to get a new one...

thanks for the info bob. I'm in new jersey, just got a new job installing portable dams, I just really started diving but I figgure that I need a real durable suit for diving every day. I am still looking for a suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom