Wetsuit advice needed for a custom wetsuit.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SangP

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I realised that I needed a custom suit kidda early on but really want some opinions on getting a suit at a reasonable price as I live in Singapore and the local custom maker is much too expensive for me.

1st I did mail Hotwave in Thailand but they could not help me with the neoprene they use nor seem to understand what I needed.

1. I'm looking for a full 3/2 mm suit in a medium or heavy density neoprene for deeper dives up to 60m if and when I decide to do tec diving.

2. I would like to know which suit maker is near enough to my location not to cost me an arm or a leg just to have it sent over.

3. If there aren't any good alternatives from this region, which suit makers are your choice for a good, durable, comfortable and most importantly resonable suit maker.

Cheers,
SangP

Henderson make great suite, and hyperstretch are good for comfort

Your mention of high density neoprene and a custom cut makes Wetwear the hands down choice. Unfortunately they are not local to you.

I have to believe there are c loser option.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom