Look out for stolen drysuit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

otter-cat

Reaction score
About a week ago, my drysuit was stolen!;-0

Although I already posted a thread about it in the Basic Scuba Discussions forum, I realized that the Exposure Suits forum might be read by more people who could possibly be shopping for a used drysuit, and therefore might see mine, if the thief is trying to sell it.

If you see a suit like the one described below, please send me a message and/or contact the Mason County Sherriff's Dept in Shelton, WA.

The drysuit was stolen from a dive resort in the Pacific Northwest. It is a Blue and Black O'Neill neoprene drysuit, women's size 14. It has a small diagonal nick about 1-2cm long on one of the kneepads. Below is a picture of my drysuit for anyone interested.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this; I REALLY appreciate your help. Apologies to those who already read about this in the other thread.

Thanks,
otter-cat:)

If it surfaces down here in cave country we'll get 'em.
Good luck.
Rick

Do a query every now and then for "O'Neill dry suit" or something similar and see if it turns up there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom