Red filter w/ Big Eye lens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J Easy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm wondering if it is possible to use one of your red filters with the 67mm Big Eye lens? Does your 67mm red filter allow you to attach a lens on top of it?

Thanks
Josh

Hi Josh,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Yep, the RedEye Filter M67 (#5172) features a thread on both sides, therefore allowing for the BigEye Lens M67 (#5137) to be mounted on top of it, so you can use both the filter and the BigEye together.
You can also mount the SharpEye Macro Lens M67 (#5128) on top of the same filter, so you can take macro shots and videos with the filter as well.
Also, you might take into consideration that the EyeGrabber Lens Holder F67 (#4088) enables to secure any of these lens accessories once they are removed from the housing lens port. It attaches to any standard Flex or Ball & Joint arm and capable of holding any of our 67mm threaded lens accessories. This is especially useful with the BigEye Lens, which is too large to fit a standard BCD pocket and can get scratched or damaged if not properly secured.
Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!
Dive Safely,
Sharon

Great news Sharon! I was hoping that the front side of the filter was threaded but couldn't find any info on that. Thanks for the quick response too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom