Aqualung V-Tek Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rubberduck

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone try these? How do they compare to the Apollo Bio's or Tusa X-pert zooms.

Can't seem to find a review on these anywhere.

Haven't heard anything about them. From everything I have read the top three splits are normally Apollo, Atomic and Tusa.

People like each one for different reasons. For example, Atomics are more stiff than the other two listed here. For some, that is good.

rubberduck:
Anyone try these? How do they compare to the Apollo Bio's or Tusa X-pert zooms.

Can't seem to find a review on these anywhere.

rubberduck: The Aqua-Lung V-Tek fins are an excellent version of the split fin technology. The V-Teks have a high grade polyurethane pocket and blade. They are very flexible, have a long life span, good "snap back", and good sizing for hard soled boots. Apollo is the OEM for the Aqua-Lung group on this product.

mdb:
rubberduck: The Aqua-Lung V-Tek fins are an excellent version of the split fin technology. The V-Teks have a high grade polyurethane pocket and blade. They are very flexible, have a long life span, good "snap back", and good sizing for hard soled boots. Apollo is the OEM for the Aqua-Lung group on this product.

MDB, thanks for the info. With Apollo being the OEM are they very similiar to the bios? The bio's with the c-strap are my front runners.

I'll sell you a pair cheap

rubberduck:
MDB, thanks for the info. With Apollo being the OEM are they very similiar to the bios? The bio's with the c-strap are my front runners.

rubberduck: The bio-fins are 100% natural rubber. The Aqua-lung V-Tek fins are manufactured with very high grade polyurethane. The bio-fin models in 100% natural rubber are the best version.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom