GUE Videos - Frog Kick, Backwards Kick... Those aren't SP Jets...no way

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
What fins is that guy wearing? The blade looks too big and has way too much flex (surface area) to be SP jets. I've never dived with SP Jets, but I owned a pair for about 20 minutes (way too small) and there is just no way - they're like boards.

Look at the flex and the blade size... IDI's maybe? What are those things? Any ideas? Maybe I'm dead wrong, but I recall my SP's being shorter and much more rigid.

Thanks -

Ken

http://gue.com/classroom/propulsion/index.shtml

Thanks.

Due to a stocking issue, I had to re-source my Turtles... I found another pair, but now they won't be in until the 10th..... :(

I didn't know they flexed that much. Looks like you can really load them up.... I'm feeling better about this. A buddy and I are going to Avalon on the 16th to drill....can't wait.

K

nickjb once bubbled...
Is it possible to save these videos? I would like to put them on my laptop for reference.

I've tried several different ways, but so far none have worked. It just saves the link, not the file. If anyone has success saving the file, I'd like to know also.

Cave Diver once bubbled...

I've tried several different ways, but so far none have worked. It just saves the link, not the file. If anyone has success saving the file, I'd like to know also.

Wait until the video downloads and starts playing. Stop it (or pause it?) and go to your "Temporary Downloads" on your computer. Find the file (I think they are Quicktime files). Copy it to a new folder, and wall-laa... there ya have it.

cwb once bubbled...
and wall-laa... there ya have it.
You smart guys are so.... smart!

I wish I had known how to do that a long time ago.

Fortunately Spectre sent me a CD care package that had all of those videos on it. :D

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
Fortunately Spectre sent me a CD care package that had all of those videos on it. :D

Thanks UP. I was just about to check the videos to see what they were... guess I don't need to!

[and yes; I used the above method. It's quite useful! :)]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom