Where to buy a SeaDive EagleEye mask SL?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Really would like the Truecolor TruView yellow lens. I found the mask with the RayBlocker lens offered online but I dont think that is the same lens. Seadive is a division of EB Industries out of Paramount CA.
Oceanways makes this mask that seems very similar but not sure, anyone know? Here is a link to that mask: Oceanways Superview SL Truecolor @ Divers-Supply.com
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I use the TruVu Raybocker Eagleye and Monarch. My sister has the Pilot. I got some from an LDS which closed its doors and my sister's off the Internet from some Florida shop. Dolphin SCUBA Sacramento and Amazon use to carry them. The RayBlocker has excellent optical clarity, but not true color. It is great for those long surface swims in the bright California sunshine and excellent for discrimination of quarry for our low Vis conditions.
Visually Enhanced Mask

The strap looks similar. I will check when I get home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom