Seasoft Stealth worth it + fitment?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KD8NPB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Are Seasoft Stealth's worth the money as a cold water wetsuit boot?

Also, I wear a size 7.5 mens, although my ankle booties right now are an 8.

I wear size small Apollo Bio fins, and the ankle booties have some room. Think I could cram those Stealth's into them? Or am I going to need to invest into some "One Size Fits All" Aqualung Rocket fins or something?

Funny, yesterday I tried on the Stealth Sea Soft Boot, found out it won't fit my Jets and am wondering what my options are for fins it might fit. I know it will fit the rocket II, but somehow with them right next to my jets, the blade seemed too small, it wasn't much smaller, but I hate to down size, I run and get plenty of exercise so powering fins has never been a problem.

I don't have an answer for you , that is just how I stumbled upon your post.

The Stealths are great and are worth every penny. But, as you suspect, the wide, hard sole does create some issues. A lot of people go one half size down. I normally wear a 10.5 but use a 10 in the stealths.

A pair of size 8 Stealths require a medium Biofin. Don't have a small bio fin on hand to try the 7s.

Well, I went with some Bare Elastek 7mm on clearance in a size 8...I was able to cram those into my size small Bios, but they're quite cramped, and a beast to get on or off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom