SP jet vs. Aqua rocket fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amc717

Registered
Reaction score
I would like to find out if there is any difference in performance between the Scubapro jet fins and Aqualung Rocket fins? The difference I saw were basically, that SP had different sizes vs Aqualung. On the other hand, the Aqualung had buckle straps. Hope you could help me out on this, because I'm thinking of replacing my quattro. Thanks in advance.

First, never "replace" an excellent fin--you will want to dive your Quattros again in some instances. A fin is a tool, and you may want to use a different tool for a different job.

Next, you will get replies that swear that there is a big difference. BUT--I own a pair of AquaLung Rockets and have made several dives in ScubaPro Jets, and there is very little difference. They look alike, fit alike, have same buoyancy characteristics, etc. One exception--the Jets are now available in XXL, and the Rockets are not available in anything near that large--I only wear size 10 shoes, so the Rockets were plenty big for me.

theskull

The similarity ends with the appearance. There is no comparison in performance. Jets are by far the best fins I've used. Rockets were one of the worst.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom