ScubaPro finally having fun with Jet Fins! Now offering Colors!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wayne at DiveSeekers

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just got my Grey Colored Jet Fins! Can't wait to try them along with the other colors, this weekend. Curious to see if there is a difference in performance with the different colors. In the past their was, some of the colors were a little softer, not as much torque. I'll let ya know how I make out. Besides the different colors, they now come with Spring straps!

colorfins1.jpg

Now if they would just make them with a little bit more under the heel...at least they woke up to the spring straps.

I do love jet fins. Do you think there is a size that would fit both rock boot and booties?
I use Chuck Taylors with the soles ripped out for my drysuit and 7mm booties in the tropics. Size XL Jets...well except I switched to Hollis F1's for the yellow and the heel length under my foot.

Jet fins in full yellow are awesome as I have seen in person. Taken with a crappy iPhone camera at a long distance, but it is easy to see the two divers with yellow Jets and the diver in black is...well...hard to see.

yellow and black.jpg

Just got my Grey Colored Jet Fins! Can't wait to try them along with the other colors, this weekend. Curious to see if there is a difference in performance with the different colors. In the past their was, some of the colors were a little softer, not as much torque. I'll let ya know how I make out. Besides the different colors, they now come with Spring straps!

View attachment 190749
Like with motorcycles, the red ones are the fastest, than yellow, than comes black. You"ll notice the difference!

Back
Top Bottom