Opinions on Cressi Nano and Aqualung Micromask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Malpaso

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
One of the other staff brought an Aqualung Micromask to a pool class this week, and I'm thinking about getting one. I tried it in the pool and really liked it. I also tried on the Cressi Nano when we got back to the shop. Does anyone have any personal pros and/or cons with either, or both?

They are great masks. The ultra low volume masks work great for scuba diving as well as freediving. The low volume allows the face plate to be located very close to the eyes, so the peripheral and downward vision is unrestricted.

You might also want to consider the MAKO Minimus mask. It is priced well below those others masks, because we sell direct and eliminate the retail/middleman mark up.

dive safe!

Dano

Minimus "Mini" Freedive Mask | MAKO Spearguns

MMM-2.jpg

I love my micromasks. I have two, one for snorkeling and one for scuba. They are TINY from a volume perspective but they give you a good field of view.

I have the clear skirt and the black - I recommend the clear as it gives you better situational awareness on your periphery.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom