snorkel vs dive fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danaw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I dive with the atomic bio split fins. Will be on vacation with my family and plan on snorkeling most of the time. Hopefully I will get one or two dives in. Do I buy snorkel fins? If so , what kind? Or do bio fins for both? Any insight is really appreciated😃!

I dive with the atomic bio split fins. Will be on vacation with my family and plan on snorkeling most of the time. Hopefully I will get one or two dives in. Do I buy snorkel fins? If so , what kind? Or do bio fins for both? Any insight is really appreciated!

Do you mean Atomic Split Fins
ATMFS.jpg
or Apollo Bio Fins
Apollo%20Bio-Fin%20Pro%20XT%20C-series%20Silver.JPG

I think he's refering to their offspring. Seriously though, if bios maybe not so good as they are heavy fins. But again will work well enough for the task.

Fins are fins. Snorkeling vs diving vs power vs yadda, yadda, yadda is mostly advertising hype. Differences are incremental rather than orders of magnitude.

Back
Top Bottom