Which fins were worn by Jessica Alba in "Into the Blue"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBuoy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Does anyone know the make and model of the fins with the long wisps on either side worn by the actor Jessica Alba in the recent movie Into the Blue?

... I searched Scubaboard and found the question got asked once in another thread on Jessica Alba but the question was never answered. I also spent about an hour searching Google unsuccessfully I wanted to get at least a picture to post so folks could see them, but nada.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

She wore fins? I didn't even notice that....:D

I am begining to wonder about you Chad! :D

Chad Carney:
Nobody cares what Paul Walker wore but they were Cressi-sub Gara 3000 fins.
I care. :D BTW, missy Jessie was very naughty touching the eagle ray. And on the extras on the DVD, she touched a shark. Both the shark and the ray didn't seem too pleased. Too bad one of you guys weren't there for her to touch instead.:D

Hmmm... does someone here have a fin fetish?

drbill:
Hmmm... does someone here have a fin fetish?

You make it sound like it is bad thing! :D

She was originally going to borrow my extra set of fins. However, somebody talked her out of it. I didn't mind, I'm getting sick of her using me for things like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom