Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nondive

Reaction score
Hi

I' m a pretty new diver. This is great place to ask so if anyone or any experienced divers can answer my question i would appreciate much. i wanna know fins size 42 what is size in american. Please provide all size both in Europe and American.
Thanks !

Greetings from Phi Phi Island

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. Please, do add a Profile Pic. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

As a newly addicted diver, you may want to pick up some pointers and advice here as well: New Divers & Those Considering Diving.

Any questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

This message brought to you by Sockpuppet Solutions Inc.

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-013.gif

42? Well I am a male, size 43 Euro - (does not exist), size 9.5 US and fin size large.
That is an open heeled fin, and I wear 5 mill booties.

42 female? My wife is a 7.5 US and medium on her swim fin. Euro, dunno?
Also oppen heeled and booties.

Welcome to the board. I hope everyone has given you the information you needed. If not, just send me a PM.

I'm a European size 42, which is 8.5 in the US. My fins are Oceanic Vector mediums and my boots are Oceanic Venture 8/9.

Welcome to SB!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom