blue jet fins--any info??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJackie

Reaction score
Recently I saw another diver who had blue scubapro jet fins, not twin-jets, regular old jet fins. The info I have is that they are not made anymore (he got them at a garage sale), but they are the coolest fins I have ever seen.

Does anyone have, or know of anyone who has (and would be willing to sell) a pair of L blue scubapro jet fins??? Any leads would be apreciated. I have a search on ebay for these too.

Thank you for your time.

In the late 80s (or was it early 90s?) they sold Jets in baby blue, pink, and canary in addition to the standard black for 1 or 2 years. They didn't sell well, so they stopped making them.

Oh but I would buy a blue pair, so cool. So now that I know they really exist I just have have to find someone who would like to part with theirs.
Thanks for the info

Thank you. I will check that out. But I am now on a quest to find blue jet fins. I know they are out there...

A few months ago Dive Training magazene pictured a kid wearing blue jet fins on the cover - Once in awhile they turn up on Ebay along with pink, and the red,white & blue ones too (which might be rockets... can't recall)

what I want is a pair of SP Seawings! Preferably the clear blue ones. :)

Sea Wings were good fins. Too bad they were made from tupperware. The only problem with them was they made the tops of your feet hurt until you'd made several dives with them.

nah, Tupperware would have been more durable. My first pair delaminated by the foot pocket and the replacements cracked across the blade. :sad_2:

Back
Top Bottom