Turtle Fins Too Small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XXL Scubapro Jetfins are the next size up, and are considerably bigger. As luck would have it, I just swapped out the boots on my drysuit for something a little smaller, so my XXL jets are a little big for me right now, and they're already set up with spring straps. I'm looking for a pair of turtles to replace them. PM me if you're interested in a trade.

I have never heard of someone not fitting into Turtles!!! That said there is a bigger fin. The Jet fin XXL. Which is more like an XXXXL compared to the jet fin XL. If you can't fit in that, your feet are so big you don't need fins!

ClevelandDiver:
If you can't fit in that, your feet are so big you don't need fins!
Too true. Another diver once remarked to me that if our boat sank, we should all be able to survive comfortably in my XXL jet foot pocket for several days. :D

Here's a picture to show the difference between the turtles and XXL jets.

Sounds like great timing as you both need to swap fins - isn't SB great? :D

btw - I use both as my DS boots are actually smaller than my wetboots and won't fit in the XXL Jets (too much "slop") size 14's in my drysuit (converse hightops)

Aloha, Tim

MSilvia:
As luck would have it, I just swapped out the boots on my drysuit for something a little smaller, so my XXL jets are a little big for me right now, and they're already set up with spring straps. I'm looking for a pair of turtles to replace them. PM me if you're interested in a trade.

PM sent. Thanks!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom