Where to buy Pink fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pinay_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all!

What brand of fins that has hot pink in their choice of colors? I have been using my tusa fins for 10 yrs now and i think i need to get a new one, preferably in pink. :) Hope you can help me with which good one to get.

Thanks!

tusa sells pink fins.. they are not hot pink more of a soft pink.. but you can get a matching snorkle and mask to go with it

Oh no! I checked Tusa..they do have pink fins but its only available in small and medium sizes. :(

Thank you for the help though ...fishfood and Diver Dennis

Pinay_Diver:
Hi all!

What brand of fins that has hot pink in their choice of colors? I have been using my tusa fins for 10 yrs now and i think i need to get a new one, preferably in pink. :) Hope you can help me with which good one to get.

Thanks!
====================================

My daughter is in the same boat. All her gear (including wet suit) has hot pink hilights and her original Tusa Liberators (circa 1994) are on their last leg. I did some searching and found the new ones from Tusa (kind of a pearly pink/white). Plus ...if you're willing to try something new ...Force Fins make a couple of their models in Pink. My daughter is leaning toward the Force Fins.

'Slogger

By the way, if they're pink, they're no longer fins, they're FLIPPERS !!! :D

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom