Fins sizes - suggestions - Cressi-sub?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jfoster33702

Contributor
Reaction score
My wife and I just started a dive class together. We have our old "snorkling" fins currently and want to purchase some open-heel fins and boots, per most peoples recommendations. We are looking for something in the $70 range. We aren't worried about the fastest fins, just some solid performers that will last for a while for the novice diver.

Also, on sizes - what size fins typically work for a size 12 mens and a size 8 womans? I know it would be better to try them on first, but our LDSs in the area get a TON of money for this stuff. I'm all about supporting local retail as long as the price is within a certain percent, but we are talking $150 locally for units that can be had for $70 online.

Thanks!
Jeff

ım using cressi too ( Gara 2000 HF) ı love it!! ı wear small one with 3mm boots or not wear boot

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom