cressi-sub pro light difficulties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafire

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I used my pro-light fins today for the first time with two friends. We found them to be difficult to control and use. The more we used them the easier it became. Any tips on what to work on? I read mention of different kicking motions. What is that about? (We were snorkeling also...don't know if that makes a difference). Thanks.

I have a pair that I don't use anymore, but when I did use it I recall the frog kick worked better than the flutter. But it's been years since I used my cressi pro lites. As for snorkeling, I don't know anything about so not much help, sorry. I've actually never been snorkeling...lol. Unless you count times I've spent on the water as my surface interval. :D

ı cant use pro light too.. actually ı cant use open heel fins. so ı use cressi sup pro star and mares plana avanti.. ım so pleased of them :wink:

Dolpin kick: Knees and ankles together, moving from the knees in an up and down motion, so that your fins are moving like a dolphin's tail. It takes a little bit to get moving, but once you get a little momentum, it's a pretty powerful kick.

Fish_Whisperer:
Dolpin kick: Knees and ankles together, moving from the knees in an up and down motion, so that your fins are moving like a dolphin's tail. It takes a little bit to get moving, but once you get a little momentum, it's a pretty powerful kick.

I do this kick for fun when I'm just messing around, but I never thought to use this kick all the time. It seems like it would require too much energy to use it as a primary kick. But sure is fun. eyebrow

Back
Top Bottom