Help! old Dacor Integra Mask finally broke :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Feetfirst

Reaction score
Hi,

I got custom-made prescription lenses for my Dacor Integra Mask and after several good years of diving, the frame finally cracked.

Of course the mask is now discontinued... If I could find a new one, I could pop my old lenses into it and I'd be set, but I can't find one anywhere.

My question is - does anyone know of a compatible model which uses the same size lenses?

I know that the same models are often marketed under different names... Can I get lucky?

Any help is appreciated as I'm missing all but the BIG fish without my prescription!

(I'm far-sighted with an severe astigmatism so new prescrip lenses are REALLY expensive.)

Thanks much.

yer was gonna say, try ebay. otherwise i guess you will just have to try and find another mask. Maybe your lenses could be cut/shaped into fitting a new mask . . . i dunno!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom