What kind of mask is this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

casimirrx

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me the name brand of mask this (marine?) is wearing?

Attachments

• 2-marsoc-m4-acog-peq-2.gif
    2-marsoc-m4-acog-peq-2.gif
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,406
Now that's teamwork :D

Yes! I do try to be the best buddy that I can be! :D

It's not gonna do him a lot of good, since his hood is under the top skirt of the mask...

That's so funny you say that. I was laying in bed last night going to sleep and I thought about that.
Leave it to marketing and an advertising model. :rofl3:

You don't want that mask. That and the (old) Dacor Vista are the most likely to give you mask squeeze. Seen it too many times on too many faces. Something about the shape causes this to happen more than in other different shaped masks.

You don't want that mask. That and the (old) Dacor Vista are the most likely to give you mask squeeze. Seen it too many times on too many faces. Something about the shape causes this to happen more than in other different shaped masks.
Thanks. What type of mask would you recommend for a beginner diver?

I have the Dacor Vista mask that looks exactly like that one, one of my favorite masks ever, very comfortable. I bought it in Ft Lauderdale many years ago and still use it occasionally to this day, mine has the clear, now slightly yellow, skirt with blue frame. N

Thanks. What type of mask would you recommend for a beginner diver?

There are no "beginner" masks, there are masks that fit and mask that don't. Try a Mares X-Vision for a good quality mid price mask. The new Scuba Pro Orbit and Solo look like winners and are frameless types. The Scuba Pro "Frameless" in black is somewhat similar to the mask in the picture, is highly regarded by techies, it is a little expensive but a very nice mask that would serve well and has the somewhat "squarish" all business pro/military look.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom