sizing for jet fins when diving wet and dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
my wife has a US size feet of about 7.5 to 8.
she wears a M size jet fin ( the lighting bolt) when diving wet (those thin booties)

however i understand that for thicker wetsuit booties , and even dry suit boots - M size would definitely not fit.

qus is do can she settle for a L size fins when using BOTH the thinker wetsuit booties AND the dry suit boots ?

the idea to get 2 (or 3) pairs of fins for her seems silly , but not much choice here.

anyone with the same experience out there ?

pufferfish123:
my wife has a US size feet of about 7.5 to 8.
she wears a M size jet fin ( the lighting bolt) when diving wet (those thin booties)

however i understand that for thicker wetsuit booties , and even dry suit boots - M size would definitely not fit.

qus is do can she settle for a L size fins when using BOTH the thinker wetsuit booties AND the dry suit boots ?

the idea to get 2 (or 3) pairs of fins for her seems silly , but not much choice here.

anyone with the same experience out there ?

I wear about a size 8 wide shoe and with my dry suit boot I seem to fit the XL jet fin size just about right. I slipped my wet suit boot into the XL and I'm thinking that the way the foot pocket is shaped, I may be able to get away with it for them too. I usually wear the size regular quattro with my dry suit and the smaller size with my wet suit. db

Back
Top Bottom