Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.

Thread: Seasoft Stealth worth it + fitment?

Registered

CQ CQ CQ

Dives
    100 - 199

Seasoft Stealth worth it + fitment?

Are Seasoft Stealth's worth the money as a cold water wetsuit boot?

Also, I wear a size 7.5 mens, although my ankle booties right now are an 8.

I wear size small Apollo Bio fins, and the ankle booties have some room. Think I could cram those Stealth's into them? Or am I going to need to invest into some "One Size Fits All" Aqualung Rocket fins or something?

Defender!

Gills are drying out :(

Dives
    200 - 499
    Funny, yesterday I tried on the Stealth Sea Soft Boot, found out it won't fit my Jets and am wondering what my options are for fins it might fit. I know it will fit the rocket II, but somehow with them right next to my jets, the blade seemed too small, it wasn't much smaller, but I hate to down size, I run and get plenty of exercise so powering fins has never been a problem.

I don't have an answer for you , that is just how I stumbled upon your post.
    "just your average Joe from Minnesota"

Scuba Instructor

Shop Owner / PADI MI

Dives
    1,000 - 2,499
    The Stealths are great and are worth every penny. But, as you suspect, the wide, hard sole does create some issues. A lot of people go one half size down. I normally wear a 10.5 but use a 10 in the stealths.

A pair of size 8 Stealths require a medium Biofin. Don't have a small bio fin on hand to try the 7s.

Registered

CQ CQ CQ

Dives
    100 - 199
    Well, I went with some Bare Elastek 7mm on clearance in a size 8...I was able to cram those into my size small Bios, but they're quite cramped, and a beast to get on or off.