ID These Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bn2hnt

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just picked up a pair of fins, well pretty much stole them. They are Identical in every way to Scuba Pro Jet fins, except the only markings on them are the size of the fin. There is a small circle on the top of the foot pocket where the Scuba Pro label would have been, and there is a metal grommet in the blade at the tip in the dead center. They cost me $20, and had brand new straps on them so I couldn't pass up the deal. Anyone have an idea who the manufacturer is? Not that it matters as I have had them in the water and they perform flawlessly, just curious.

Looks pretty close, except the ones I picked up have more pointed ends on the blades instead of the rounded ones. Trying to get a pic to upload to my computer, but they might be the IST Rockets, just an older version.

---------- Post added July 18th, 2014 at 09:05 PM ----------

Ok, after some research and many thanks to TheRealScubaSteve, these are indeed not jet fin clones, but exact replicas of Aqualung Rocket fins. Not sure why I didn't think about them being rocket clones, could be the concussion I am recovering from. However, now that I know that, and considering there are no other markings on the fins at all, Iv'e come to the conclusion I will never know who made them, as there were many clones made of those fins. Oh well, for the price of new straps, I think I got a great pair of fins.

Back
Top Bottom